- Hybrid (Virtual/attendance in Syntech's Onsite Classroom)
- Self-Paced, Online
Provides a comprehensive training on FuelMaster products and their usage.
This course covers
- Hardware and troubleshooting FMPlus and FMLive systems
- Daily operations of FMPlus and FMLive software
- FMPlus software-related SQL installation
- Overview AIM and other Syntech products
- Departments of Transportation
- School Districts
- New FuelMaster customers and a refresher for existing customers
This course is offered virtually and in-house (Tallahassee); however, in-house seating is limited to first- come, first-served due to social distancing.
June 15th - 17th - FULL
October 5th - 7th- FULL
2022 Calendar Dates Coming Soon
Click here to view Terms & Conditions.
Click here to view our Cancellation Policy.
FuelMaster FMPlus Software
Provides comprehensive training of FMPlus software.
This course covers how to achieve maximum value from the FMPlus software, to include:
- Upload/download data
- View fueling transactions
- Maintain inventory
- Generate reports
FuelMaster FMLive Software
Provides comprehensive training of FMLive software
This course covers how to achieve maximum value from the FMLive software and teaches users how to view and manage the following in real-time with web-enabled devices:
- Equipment inventory
- Fuel inventory
- Fuel transactions
- Reporting tools
- System diagnostics
For more information, please either email the Training Department at Training@myfuelmaster.com or call us at 800-888-9136, extension 1350.